We uphold the Bible as the Word of God and believe it contains all things necessary for salvation. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person. We believe in repentance, the forgiveness of sin, and life everlasting.
Both men and women, including those who are married, are eligible for ordination as deacons, priests and bishops. At the same time, lay people exercise a vital role in the governance and ministry of our church.
As members of the Anglican Communion we recognize that the 5 marks of mission are
• To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
• To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
• To respond to human need by loving service
• To seek to transform unjust structures of society
• To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth